We offer a couple of different programs to develop your leadership skills and abilities as well as those of your team!
NEW! For Spring 2020: Leadership Webinar Series
1:00pm - 3:00pm | February 13th, 20th, and 27th
Brought to you for FREE by: Roanoke Higher Education Center
These webinars are free although registration is required. All webinars will be held live, recorded, and archived for later viewing.
Register for each webinar below!
Do you ever wonder if you could be a more effective leader? Do you know how to get the best from yourself, from others, and from your organization?
Our highly interactive series is for emerging and experienced leaders who want to develop their authentic leadership personality and use it to create positive change in their organizations. These webinars are facilitated by a certified MBTI practitioner and a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Workshop topics include:
- Webinar 1: Discovering your Authentic Leadership Personality: Click to Register
- Explore your unique leadership identity using the Myers Briggs Personality Type Inventory Self Assessment strategy
- Identify your strengths, stressors, and blind spots and turn these to your advantage
- Webinar 2: Leading others to better performance: Click to Register
- Recognize what makes other people tick and use that to motivate them
- Refine your coaching, problem solving, and conflict management skills
- Webinar 3: Making continuous quality improvement work for you: Click to Register
- Learn how to use Lean Six Sigma tools to drive continuous quality improvement
- Practice applying these tools to actual workplace scenarios
This series is co-sponsored by the VCU Department of Gerontology and generous funding provided by the Roanoke Higher Education Center
On-Site Consultation and Team Development
Would you like to develop your team and achieve even greater success? The Myers Briggs Assessment Tool can be used in teams to:
- Improve communication
- Enhance problem solving and decision making
- Manage with conflict
- Plan, implement, and manage change
- Recognize and manage stress
- Develop team members as individuals and as a team
We will come to YOU for a full day workshop tailor made for your needs! Each workshop will include:
- A Step I or Step II Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) report for each participant detailing their personality type and how it contributes to team success
- Expert facilitation by a certified MBTI practitioner
- An introduction to Type booklet for each participant
If you are interested in setting up a consultation and scheduling a workshop, please contact Jenny Inker at firstname.lastname@example.org.