Annie Rhodes, PhD
- PhD in Health Science-Virginia Commonwealth University, 2022
- MS in Gerontology-Virginia Commonwealth University, 2017
- BA in Public Health-University of Colorado Denver, 2012
- Geriatric Case Management
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias
- Managed Long Term Care
Annie Rhodes is the brain health triage coordinator for the Richmond Brain Health Institute. She also is an instructor in the Master's program and research analyst for The Virginia Center on Aging. She has been awarded for her work in inclusive gerontology, is a 2018 age wave scholar, and a 2021 "VCU ten under ten" honoree. She currently serves as the chairperson for the public policy and advocacy committee for Southern Gerontological Society.