Emily Foreman, MS
Community and Continuing Education Manager
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond Virginia, Master’s in Gerontology, 2020
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk Virginia 2008
Bachelor of Science, Major: Interdisciplinary Studies, Minor: Elementary Education
Community programming for older adult populations
Development and sustainability of community partnerships, programs serving older adults and their families.
Emily Foreman has extensive experience in the development, implementation, and integration of supportive services and community programming for older adults. She has worked in the Aging Services field for 14 years, advocating for this population and sustaining funding for critical community based services.
- University of Virginia, Darden School of Business, Charlottesville, Virginia Training and Certification, Design Thinking, 2015
- Presenter: National Area Agency on Aging Conference (N4A), July 2016; Topic: Design Thinking: A New Way to Tackle Challenges San Diego, CA
- Emerging Gerontologist Award, Greater Richmond Age Wave, 2019